FINALLY, PLEASE PRAY FOR MY STUBBORN, STUBBORN FRIEND FROM ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
FINALLY, PLEASE PRAY FOR MY ###, ### FRIEND FROM THIS PRAYER SITE WHO REFUSES TO GET CHECK-UPS. I SPENT LONG TIME TRYING TO PERSUADE ### TO DO THIS, BUT I JUST CAN'T GET THROUGH.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the insane, mean, stubborn and crazy wife ### to do the right thing by making the right decision to work from home full time in ### and stop wrongfully lying to her husband that she can't work from home in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
218
Pray the stubborn insane Kenyan madwoman ### ### to come to her senses and do the right thing and start working from home full time permanently instead of being dishonest to try to stop the inevitable in ### where she resides in May 2026 miraculously in Jesus name Amen. Pray for God to change...
Replies
9
Views
179
1) My brother is cheap (but not for other things). She wants me to supervise my demented mother with a ventilator, and in summer it does not help. Only air conditioning helps. Please let him come to senses. 2) My neighbours continue to harass me with their loud TV. I cannot tell them anything...
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,334
Messages
16,798,353
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom