FINAL PRAYER: PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SITUATION WITH ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
FINAL PRAYER: PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SITUATION WITH MASSAGE THERAPISTS EVERYWHERE. THE LADY I AM GOING TO NOW IS REALLY HELPING ME. SHE WENT TO SCHOOL FOR TWO YEARS TO LEARN DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE AND OTHER ADVANCED TECHNIQUES. HER PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE, BUT IN SPITE OF HER EXPERTISE AND ABILITY TO REALLY HELP PEOPLE, INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENTS ARE VERY RARE FOR HER AND HARD TO COME BY. THE ATTITUDE IS SO RIDICULOUS AND UNFAIR. AND IT DEPRIVES POOR PEOPLE OF HAVING ACCESS TO HER SERVICES. PRAY THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY WAKES UP AND SMELLS THE COFFEE WITH REGARD TO TRAINED MASSAGE THERAPISTS. IF IT WAS NOT FOR THIS WOMAN, I WOULD NOT BE ONLINE RIGHT NOW -- I STILL CANNOT DO IT, BUT I AM NOT IN PAIN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

why is it when i have someone to help me with something i cant find the one tool i need have lots of tools but just not the one i need for this to be done so now i will need to wait till i find it or go buy another one well i have to say this is how lots happen to me so prayers i will get the...
Replies
9
Views
173
I'm not sure if I’m experiencing a spiritual attack along with just the things that happen in a fallen world. Still, here is what I'm going through: I ran out of one of my diabetic medications, and over the weekend, I felt symptoms that made me worry I was having chest pain, and because I’m a...
Replies
8
Views
181
This is my final prayer request. Please don't worry about me. It's time I move on. I saw my wife ### today and I gave her items that I thought might have meaning to her. She was instantly angry and defensive. I was actually very calm because I had just given a really great horse training lesson...
Replies
10
Views
627
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,903
Messages
16,804,486
Members
650,378
Latest member
Swelxirway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom