Fill The Void...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God there is a void in my life that only you can fill; fill this void. Fill this place in my heart that was created and only intended to be filled by You with You. Fill the emptiness, this hungering, this thirsting for more of You with You, Your Word, Righteousness, Love, Joy, Wisdom, Peace, and Contentment. Fill me with You until I am overflowing with You. And God all that I have asked of You my Lord in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, each member of this prayer site, and ### in Jesus' name. Amen.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
Dear friends,

just reading the Bible isn't enough. You have to pray with all your heart to Jesus.

In this era, we need to adore and worship the blood of Jesus, which is a powerful armor.

We should offer, plead, pledge, and give it as ransom, this precious blood, to the Eternal Father as many times as possible, and your prayers will be answered. The Litany to the Blood is powerful, and the Rosary is a very powerful weapon when prayed properly.

The Our Father is also a very powerful prayer said with faith, concentrating on each word. Whatever prayer you pray, pray it properly, and you will receive answers. Don't pray for names' sake.
 
Thank you for your prayers. Lord answers prayer, I was low but after having prayed for others, my situation seems so insignificant and I thank God for the grace to pray.
 
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut asunder the bars of iron. Isaiah 45:2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In life we experience losses which cause voids. I ask the Lord in Jesus name to come in and fill the voids. The world seeks to give solutions that mask the pain rather than address it. I am going to cling to Jesus instead.
Replies
8
Views
300
Lord I commit the way to you. And order my steps, Lord Jesus please fill the emptiness the void I feel in my heart, please Lord, fill me with your holy Spirit with Joy Love peace and comfort, Lord is it wrong to not spend a lot for Christmas I feel Christmas is about enjoying the company of...
Replies
9
Views
486
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a couple of request forms that need to be filled in. They are complex and some of the information it contains, I do not think I actually have. I pray for favor and miracles, concerning these forms, from download to successful requisition of...
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom