Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
sisters / brothers please pray for me i think a girl wants to fight me im really scared not experienced fighting please pray so that this girl won't fight me pleaseee im soscared
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really need peoples prayers and i'm losing hope, im thinking about killing myself to make them stop, I have a younger sister who's only ### who's going through this horror. Please pray for me. Thanks.
Replies
13
Views
175
###. ###. ###. Very Heavy ###. Doctors suspect that ### has spread to the bones but ### rejects it. He doeant even want to drink those medications, ghey gave her medications with even worst symptoms. She wants to fight with faith. She had enough of fight in her physical body. Our weappon is not...
Replies
12
Views
129
Lord fight for me there are people creating problems and sin in my life. Lord bless me and turn every curse of my enemy into the blessings according to your mercy. deutronomy 23:5 Lord bless my soul, spirit and body. Cover me and protect from all evil. I psalm 23
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom