few days before I had an interview and God's ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abhitha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abhitha

Guest
few days before I attended an interview and God's grace I got that job but the salary is low..I asked them to increase salary but I didn't get any reply from that people I need good salary so please pray for getting good salary
 
♡Let Us Pray♡: Jehovah my God, I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will answer all my spoken and unspoken prayer requests and every prayer request posted on this site (today, tomorrow, and for always) according to Your perfect will and timing. God You know what is best and Your timing is always perfect. Let Your Perfect Will Be Done in Each of Our Lives. God teach us how to trust You, wait on You, and continue to praise and Thank You everyday of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. God Will Protect You: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, just wanted to share some news. About a week or so ago I posted to hear back from some potential jobs that I have applied to. And Thank God I did!!! Really though, I am so grateful for God and the Lord Jesus for answering my prayers. I had an interview today at one of the many...
Replies
7
Views
337
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
332
Few days before I was cleaning my house. I had kept my pendrive in a empty pen box. While cleaning, I threw away tht box without realizing that it had my pendrive in it. That pen drive had all my personal details n stuff. I cannot afford to lose it. It was my carelessness but I really request...
Replies
11
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom