FEMA Update on COVID 19

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

FEMA Update on COVID 19

The Chinese now understand the behavior of the COVID 19 virus. Through autopsies they’ve learned that the virus is characterized by thick mucus obstructing respiratory pathways that solidifies and blocks airways and lungs. In order to apply medicine and for treatment to work, you need to open the airways. That can take several days, hence why those with underlying respiratory medical conditions and elders are at high risk of complications.

Recommendations to safeguard yourself are:

1. Drink lots of hot liquids; coffee, tea, soups & warm water.

2. Take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes. This keeps your mouth moist and washes any of the virus that has entered your mouth and pushes it into your stomach where the gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the lungs.

3. Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water such as salt, vinegar or lemon juice every day if possible.

4. The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes. Any detergent or soap kills it. Take a shower immediately when coming from outside and shampoo your hair.

5. Wash metallic surfaces. The virus can remain viable on this surface for up to 9 days. When not in your home, wear gloves if possible to avoid touching hand rails, door knobs etc. if you can’t wear gloves or don’t have any, wash your hands immediately and then shower.

6. Regardless if you’ve gone outside, wash your hands every 20 minutes with soap that foams and do it for 20 seconds.

7. Eat fruits and vegetables. Try to elevate your zinc levels.

8. Animals do NOT spread the virus to people. It’s person to person transmission.

9. Try to avoid eating and drinking too many cold things.

10. If you feel a sore throat coming on, gargle with antiseptic immediately. Do it every hour. The virus enters through the throat where it remains for 3-4 days before it passes to the lungs. Please share.

FEMA Update on COVID 19

The Chinese now understand the behavior of the COVID 19 virus. Through autopsies they’ve learned that the virus is characterized by thick mucus obstructing respiratory pathways that solidifies and blocks airways and lungs. In order to apply medicine and for treatment to work, you need to open the airways. That can take several days, hence why those with underlying respiratory medical conditions and elders are at high risk of complications.

Recommendations to safeguard yourself are:

1. Drink lots of hot liquids; coffee, tea, soups & warm water.

2. Take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes. This keeps your mouth moist and washes any of the virus that has entered your mouth and pushes it into your stomach where the gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the lungs.

3. Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water such as salt, vinegar or lemon juice every day if possible.

4. The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes. Any detergent or soap kills it. Take a shower immediately when coming from outside and shampoo your hair.

5. Wash metallic surfaces. The virus can remain viable on this surface for up to 9 days. When not in your home, wear gloves if possible to avoid touching hand rails, door knobs etc. if you can’t wear gloves or don’t have any, wash your hands immediately and then shower.

6. Regardless if you’ve gone outside, wash your hands every 20 minutes with soap that foams and do it for 20 seconds.

7. Eat fruits and vegetables. Try to elevate your zinc levels.

8. Animals do NOT spread the virus to people. It’s person to person transmission.

9. Try to avoid eating and drinking too many cold things.

10. If you feel a sore throat coming on, gargle with antiseptic immediately. Do it every hour. The virus enters through the throat where it remains for 3-4 days before it passes to the lungs. Please share.
Thank you for the advice much appreciated amen to your prayer I will pray for you also.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus looked at [the people who had heard his story about the tenant farmers who killed the landowner's son, hoping to get the vineyard for themselves,] and said, "Then what does this Scripture mean? "Everyone who stumbles over that stone will be broken to pieces, and it will crush anyone it...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to the 2023 edition of me answering the age-old question: What should I get my spouse for Christmas? Short answer: I don’t know. Longer answer: I have so many ideas that I guarantee you can find a great gift and/or stocking stuffer among them. I’ve organized the ideas into categories...
Replies
Views
  • Article
STORY AT-A-GLANCE Researchers from Johns Hopkins University, the University of Chicago and the Department of Veterans Health Affairs conducted a large-scale pharmacoepidemiologic study of the association between vitamin D and COVID-19 infection and mortality Those who took vitamin D2...
Replies
Views
  • Article
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/11/15/weaponizing-covid-to-promote-collectivism.aspx?ui=44c8f54b37a6aed72adf71ccd45d56693da262fb61c1a12a91c63008089d255c&sd=20220306&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20221115_HL2&cid=DM1281165&bid=1645185040...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Preface: In urban vernacular, to say to someone "You got served," is to generally convey a message of having put one in his/her place or to have triumphed over. Howbeit, scriputrally translated, it simply means, because God has blessed you, bless someone else. Because Jesus gave freely to us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom