Felling Lonely

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chloebaby1980
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chloebaby1980

Guest
Pls pray God would bring good friends into my life and also to give me good buddies at work

I also hope to do well at work and at home :)

I am also trying to kick nicotine

Pls pray for me and thanks :)
 
Father God I ask that You would bless ### with good Christian friends, and also Christian friends at work. I also ask that you would deliver ### from the nicotine habit, and make ### spiritually whole in every way needed. This I ask in JESUS name.
 
Father God I ask that You would bless this person with good Christian friends, and also Christian friends at work. I also ask that you would deliver this person from the nicotine habit, and make this person spiritually whole in every way needed. This I ask in JESUS name.

thanks for praying

miracle happens

i dun feel like smoking anymore !! :) praise God!!!
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to ### today. I praise You and thank you, Father. In Jesus Christ,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I am felling very alone... please pray for my family...my job.
Replies
9
Views
414
I need a pray feeling lonely is a hard season for me. Give me strength and financial breakthrough in my life.
Replies
10
Views
406
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the name of Jesus as it is in His name that we come to you, Lord. I'm feeling scared, lost, and broken right now and I don't know what to do. I'm trying to keep the faith but life is not helping right now. I've lost my ways, Lord, as well as losing my...
Replies
8
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,101
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom