Fees - Bsc Degree

  • Thread starter Thread starter Soster
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soster

Guest
Kindly pray with me. My daughter, ###, is supposed to join ###, for Bsc degree, on 19th Sep 11. Am trusting God for total divine intervention for her fees. Am also trusting God for a job or capital for business. thanks. ### (Ms)### (kenyan)
 
Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Child of God,

***Let Us Pray… My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Warm greetings to the prayer team. Kindly join me in prayers to pray for ### is looking for a job also her daughter is in the college the bursary failed to pay for her fees. I am requesting for a miracle for them. By faith God has answered our prayers in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
178
I started my masters degree in ### and until now have not finish it. The pandemic took a toll on me and I have no motivation to finish my masters thesis. I am constantly enrolling but have no time, and life got in the way. Now I already have an ultimatum and if I don't finish it until ###, I...
Replies
9
Views
401
MY LORD YAWHEH GRANT MY DAUGHTER VICTORY AND SUCCESS IN HER TERMINAL DEGREE DEFENCE. LIKE HER MY OTHER CHILDREN SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO DEFEND THEIRS VICTORIOUSLY AND SUCCESSFULLY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. LORD AS PROMISESD, I SHALL CONTINUALLY PRAISE AND WORSHIP YOU. LET THE HOLY SPIRIT...
Replies
9
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom