Feeling Tired in my Soul

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

[Refer to my other post earlier below] So last night before I went to bed I got down on my knees and fervently prayed to the Lord, and as the Lord Jesus for salvation. I asked for strength and protection and I commanded the devil and his demons to be cast out in the name of Jesus. I ask the Lord Jesus to remove this fear out of my mind and soul. I put on a video on my phone, called releasing the power and blood of Jesus prayers, and played it all night as I slept. For the first time in many nights I felt more peaceful and unafraid, unafraid to sleep and unafraid of the dark. I woke up this morning feeling hopeful and renewed and I didn't feel like horrible nagging fear and paranoia, I could walk down the dark hall or walk into dark rooms and not feel afraid. But soon not long after, as the day went on, I felt....I don't know how to describe this feeling. Like I feel weary, tired, unhappy in my mind and soul. I feel like all isn't quite well yet. The battle half won. I don't know if it's just mental and physical since I haven't been sleeping or eating properly for the past whole week. But I just feel drained of energy in my mind body and soul, like I can't feel happy right now. I'm praying to the Lord about it but I feel like I shouldn't be feeling this way. I know becoming saved doesn't mean that your life is supposed to become perfect and hunky dory but I just don't know.. Has anyone felt like this before?

Yes, Indigoflower. I have. In my high school years I was tormented by a demon at night. I would be praying so hard, and I found it would come back so many times. In my later years I listened to satan telling me I had no worth, no one wanted me, I meant nothing. I embarked on a very dark journey breaking many commandments.God called me back. Keep praying, everytime you get that icky feeling. Someone told me this recently: How can you trust someone you don't know? By that , he meant, my trust in Jesus was not strong because I did not know him. I have to start each morning with sermons, and you will find, if you do, the more you hear, the more you want to be in His presence. You must get to know Him in order to trust Him, and the nearer you draw near to Him, the nearer He draws to you.

Yes, Indigoflower. I have. In my high school years I was tormented by a demon at night. I would be praying so hard, and I found it would come back so many times. In my later years I listened to satan telling me I had no worth, no one wanted me, I meant nothing. I embarked on a very dark journey breaking many commandments.God called me back. Keep praying, everytime you get that icky feeling. Someone told me this recently: How can you trust someone you don't know? By that , he meant, my trust in Jesus was not strong because I did not know him. I have to start each morning with sermons, and you will find, if you do, the more you hear, the more you want to be in His presence. You must get to know Him in order to trust Him, and the nearer you draw near to Him, the nearer He draws to you.
Indeed prayer is my new weapon, I've probably prayed more this whole week than I ever have in my life. I'm trying to look for some good sermons to listen to but I don't even know where to start.

[Refer to my other post earlier below] So last night before I went to bed I got down on my knees and fervently prayed to the Lord, and as the Lord Jesus for salvation. I asked for strength and protection and I commanded the devil and his demons to be cast out in the name of Jesus. I ask the Lord Jesus to remove this fear out of my mind and soul. I put on a video on my phone, called releasing the power and blood of Jesus prayers, and played it all night as I slept. For the first time in many nights I felt more peaceful and unafraid, unafraid to sleep and unafraid of the dark. I woke up this morning feeling hopeful and renewed and I didn't feel like horrible nagging fear and paranoia, I could walk down the dark hall or walk into dark rooms and not feel afraid. But soon not long after, as the day went on, I felt....I don't know how to describe this feeling. Like I feel weary, tired, unhappy in my mind and soul. I feel like all isn't quite well yet. The battle half won. I don't know if it's just mental and physical since I haven't been sleeping or eating properly for the past whole week. But I just feel drained of energy in my mind body and soul, like I can't feel happy right now. I'm praying to the Lord about it but I feel like I shouldn't be feeling this way. I know becoming saved doesn't mean that your life is supposed to become perfect and hunky dory but I just don't know.. Has anyone felt like this before?
I pray for this in Jesus name amen

Indeed prayer is my new weapon, I've probably prayed more this whole week than I ever have in my life. I'm trying to look for some good sermons to listen to but I don't even know where to start.
What I did was listen to Family LIfe Radio. Dr. David Jeremiah has a show on Turning Point that you can hear free online. Rick Warren has Daily Devotion free online as well. You can also check out youtube and put in sermons by either of those men, I also like Tony Evans. I mentioned it before but every morning if i miss either sermon, my day just isn't joyful. I am excited for your journey.

oh- let me just piggy back on that- you can think of a subject matter and go to youtube and put, for example, sermons on how to know Jesus, or sermons for when i feel __________.

Indigoflower, awsome, you had a breakthrough, ok, this is a start, now you now you must continue to do that thing with the blood of Jesus, praying and casting demons out and watching out, that you dont do the same thing that attracted these demons. You feel empty because you probably have a hunger for the word (thats how your spirit is made, to worship Jesus),, and like Hildinand sais, start watching sermons in the morning. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. You need a word in your life, because Jesus said, I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE. I AM THE WAY, I AM THE PATH, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. You must eat of him (his words) so that you can builded up in your spirit, and strong to stand against the wiles of the devil, even your life will be created by the words that you speak (so watch out what you speak, it may be a curse or a blessing). Words that you will read in the Bible or hear in the sermon, your spirit will save that deep down and you will a material, Holy spirit will use those words and promises that you hear/read in prayer. If you dont read/hear the word of God, you will be empty. and hungry....I hope you understand my words.
Ask God to lead you to full gospel preachers and preachers that will have POWER, ANOINTING, GLORY on their lives, and not preachers full of religion and no power. When people preach, if they are not led by the spirit of God, and dont live righteous life, there will be probably no ANOINTING/POWER/HOLY PRESENCE.

I suggest you start with Creflo Dollar, because he preaches about things that every young (and old believer to) should know.
Also Derek Prince.
Their style is totaly different, but pray that the Holy spirit teaches you and guide you in that process.
Look for topics like this for a start:
SALVATION.
BAPTISM IN THE WATER.
RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.
BAPTISM IN THE SPIRIT.
SPEAKING IN TONGUES.
GRACE OF GOD.
SPIRITUAL WARFARE.

I hope this helps.
God bless you!!

PS.know that your spirit will probably pick up a sermon and a preacher that you really need in this time, so dont worry, if you are led by God, everything will be alright.
We all have different interest, likes and even our purpose, destiny is different, (i mean that which you are send to do in the world). So, your spirit will also probably pick up a preacher which has a similar calling like you (its possible). You will feel that when you hear him, your spirit will jump for joy or you will feel drawn to him.

Last edited:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Indigoflower, awsome, you had a breakthrough, ok, this is a start, now you now you must continue to do that thing with the blood of Jesus, praying and casting demons out and watching out, that you dont do the same thing that attracted these demons. You feel empty because you probably have a hunger for the word (thats how your spirit is made, to worship Jesus),, and like Hildinand sais, start watching sermons in the morning. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. You need a word in your life, because Jesus said, I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE. I AM THE WAY, I AM THE PATH, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. You must eat of him (his words) so that you can builded up in your spirit, and strong to stand against the wiles of the devil, even your life will be created by the words that you speak (so watch out what you speak, it may be a curse or a blessing). Words that you will read in the Bible or hear in the sermon, your spirit will save that deep down and you will a material, Holy spirit will use those words and promises that you hear/read in prayer. If you dont read/hear the word of God, you will be empty. and hungry....I hope you understand my words.
Ask God to lead you to full gospel preachers and preachers that will have POWER, ANOINTING, GLORY on their lives, and not preachers full of religion and no power. When people preach, if they are not led by the spirit of God, and dont live righteous life, there will be probably no ANOINTING/POWER/HOLY PRESENCE.

I suggest you start with Creflo Dollar, because he preaches about things that every young (and old believer to) should know.
Also Derek Prince.
Their style is totaly different, but pray that the Holy spirit teaches you and guide you in that process.
Look for topics like this for a start:
SALVATION.
BAPTISM IN THE WATER.
RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.
BAPTISM IN THE SPIRIT.
SPEAKING IN TONGUES.
GRACE OF GOD.
SPIRITUAL WARFARE.

I hope this helps.
God bless you!!

PS.know that your spirit will probably pick up a sermon and a preacher that you really need in this time, so dont worry, if you are led by God, everything will be alright.
We all have different interest, likes and even our purpose, destiny is different, (i mean that which you are send to do in the world). So, your spirit will also probably pick up a preacher which has a similar calling like you (its possible). You will feel that when you hear him, your spirit will jump for joy or you will feel drawn to him.
I feel that fear and paranoid feeling slowly creeping back to me. Worse now because I'm alone in my house right now, I felt better yesterday because I wasn't alone. I prayed fervently to the Lord again an hour ago and asked about this fear and I asked for Him to strengthen me. Maybe it's the devil fighting harder now to cause me doubt and fear. I just got done playing that video of releasing the Blood of Jesus and I'm listening to a sermon right now.

I feel that fear and paranoid feeling slowly creeping back to me. Worse now because I'm alone in my house right now, I felt better yesterday because I wasn't alone. I prayed fervently to the Lord again an hour ago and asked about this fear and I asked for Him to strengthen me. Maybe it's the devil fighting harder now to cause me doubt and fear. I just got done playing that video of releasing the Blood of Jesus and I'm listening to a sermon right now.

Great Indigoflower, i am proud of you!!! I bet the Lord is proud of you to.
Just continue.
Yes, the devil is fighting to stop you to enter fully into the kingdom of God.
When i was at the begining of the road with Jesus, i had so much anxiety, that i had diahrrea and showers of anxiety, so that i couldnt go anywhere without my mother. Imagine that, i was 30!!
I remember getting rid of that by regularly attending the church. But it was a good church with the power of God.
Everytime i got into the church i had diggestive problems and anxieties, and when i got out, i was like 50 kg lighter. I tell you, i experienced some kind of deliverance. Where the spirit of the Lord is there is freedom. Freedom is also in listening to praise and worship. I listen today 3 awsome praise songs and i feel so much better and more positive today.
Try this:
Listen to this every day,, its anointed. THere is the presence of the Lord there. Demons will flee, i guarantee if you abide long enough in this praise. Usually it gets 15-60 minutes for me to feel free in praise. I recommand 60 minutes, even if it means listening again and again one songe that inspires you.

Last edited:

Similar Requests

Lord I meant my twin flame 7 years ago and I felt so drawn to him he would just stare at me and I at him it was so powerful feeling inside that I felt and he seem to feel that way to, and the people I was with saw it to him starting at me it was so exciting I felt so special that he would do...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Just as in the days of old, when Jesus was teaching, preaching and healing lepers and casting out devils out of people, today, we see lost souls roaming our streets and our churches too. They are living so far away from the Lord. Seeking peace, joy and happiness in their life. Lots of them...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, I feel my hard work slipping away. One week of being super sick and I feel I’ve fallen three weeks behind. I’m still not even completely better. I’m exhausted, need rest and a clear mind, and because of that I feel unmotivated and just beaten down. I continue to trust you...
Replies
Views
My name is DESTINY HERNANDEZ as I am 23 years old Fort Worth tx. I have a daughter that is four her name is Honey and a son that is two his name is Kolby need immediate prayer. I have been mentally abused by my family after bringing up concerns of misbehavior of my children and the sound of...
Replies
Views
Nothing ever works in my life. Just falling apart. My job has never felt so insecure. I don't even know if I'm meant to be there. Only my love life offers me any inner peace. I feel like giving up on life.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom