Feeling Sad About My Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel sad because a man I was asking the Lord to reveal whether he is my future husband or not, is treating me coldly. I liked the man and so Jesus like traits in him, and now I feel rejected and not good enough to be the wife of a good man. I am praying the Lord will heal my self worth, will...
Replies
7
Views
125
A while back, I put in a prayer request about an argument I had with my alleged best friend. It was about her continually insisting I go visit her [live in same building], refusal to allow me privacy or space. Things came to a head when I was very sick, struggling to keep up with housework and...
Replies
8
Views
302
I had to cancel all of my insurance (life and catastrophic) because I can no longer afford it. The only thing I have is limited medical insurance. No family and sudden job loss. Blood counts are dropping. People taking advantage I can’t do anymore. I try to believe that there will be improvement...
Replies
7
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom