Feeling depressed due to circumstances feeling trapped

Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me do your WILL. I feel like I'm tired of it all. Please send an angel to fix the blinds and please reign some healing into our lives. Take us out of the dark and restore my love for you, Lord. I feel so alone and disappointed in life. Please help me care for my grandma as I...
Replies
10
Views
309
I took Thur Frid PTO for the labor day weekend Monday. After a followup meeting with my supervisor and manager re: what prevailed the day everyone got an award but me cause i was not part of the AUP project and so let my emotions get the best of me. It went well but still I know they documenting...
Replies
12
Views
168
Hi. I’m trying to stay positive. The lack of progress is weighing heavily on me during my circumstances. I can feel the strain on my mind and body and other areas of life. I’ve been through trials that nearly broke me. I’m unjustly unemployed and I’m not sure there’s been a lot of fear/anxiety...
Replies
9
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom