Feeling Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzaaabbb

Account Closed
Lord, I'm feeling very alone right now. Please fill my heart with the Holy Spirit and help me to make the right decision. I don't know what to do and I'm just feeling so alone. Please help me to not feel so alone. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support during tough times. Consider talking to a trusted friend, family member, or a mental health professional who can provide guidance and support. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care...
Replies
5
Views
238
Please pray earnestly for me. For the past decade, I have made every effort to be social and to establish friendships, yet I have achieved little success. I have attended both free and paid events, but they have consistently resulted in disappointment. I have not formed any genuine friendships...
Replies
8
Views
188
My parents came over, dogs went crazy with barking and stomping. My husband works from home in the basement. We made too much noise. My husband came upstairs and screamed for me to send the dogs outside. Then texted me, "This is not a hangout. This is where I work." I let him know that I...
Replies
8
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom