Feel the touch of God.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

He will touch your heart and soul and bring healing to your trouble mind. He will make you life so joyful and happy as you continue to love Him and serve Him.

He will replace your thoughts with heavenly ideas that will lead others to heaven.

Amen

He will touch your heart and soul and bring healing to your trouble mind. He will make you life so joyful and happy as you continue to love Him and serve Him.

He will replace your thoughts with heavenly ideas that will lead others to heaven.

Amen
I felt Jesus touching my heart and my mind. A lot of lost souls came to hear Gods word and they got saved. Please, continue to fast and pray that the touch of Jesus heart come to those who are ill and disabled.

I felt Jesus touching my heart and my mind. A lot of lost souls came to hear Gods word and they got saved. Please, continue to fast and pray that the touch of Jesus heart come to those who are ill and disabled.
Amen~praying with and for you in Jesus'name, God bless you

Amen
Touch my heart, my body and my soul o Lord. I need You today and will need You forever. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name. Touch our bodies o Lord. Touch my lonely soul. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year. He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God, The habit of being happy and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord is a wonderfu physician who can heal anything when we ask Him in faith, believing what He can do for us. When we go on our knees and pray, the healing touch of heaven comes over us and restore our health and our life continues praising and adoring His holy name. He will touch...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom