Fear Of Returning Cancer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michelle

Guest
My mom had tongue cancer and after they removed 2/3 of her tongue she has been unable to eat since Oct 2010. After radiation it got worse. They do not have medical aid and the state hospital don't much care for their general health. She was anorexic. I asked favors from doctors and pharmacies for medicine and payment at a later stage for iron injections just to keep her going. After prayers she lived a relatively normal life for a few months and every few months she needs to go back for a check-up. We have been so oblivious the months that she was back home we forgot about the cancer in total. But after a visit to the hospital today she had to undergo another biopsy as the doctors thought they saw something. I am not without sin and need people to pray with me. We are scared I do confess. Although we believe we are weak and stumble on a constant basis and need reassurance that she is clean. Will this fear ever leave us? Again I ask for prayer from my brothers and sisters in Christ. I do not know your name or your face but if you read this and agree with me that she is clean and will go on to live a long ripe life until an old age to see her grandchildren grow I will be thankful and know that it is so. Because where 2 or more agree in the name of Jesus Christ the Father will make it so. For all the prayers already received I thank you and ask that our Heavenly Father bless you and your families.
 
Lord,

Please help this family. They need your support now more than ever before. They are seeking your help through prayer and need your heavenly guidance to help them through this difficult situation.

Please give them the emotional, health, and financial security that they are asking for in your name.

I pray this will be done.

Amen.
 
I pray for healing if necessary Lord, and may Your children put their trust in You
 
Lord please heal ###'s mom of this ailment Lord, Please do it Lord for you nothing is impossible Lord, Lord give her complete healing Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex boyfriend has fear of getting emotionally hurt. That is the reason he is not returning to me. Is it possible for us to pray so that we can remove this fear from him in Jesus Name so he can return to me with no fear but with a clean pure mind, body and soul.
Replies
10
Views
22
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom