Fcat Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter PRAYER
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PRAYER

Guest
Dear Jesus, Please let my son ### stay calm and give him the knowledge to pass the FCAT tomorrow and get a 4, 5, or 6 on his FCAT exams. In Jesus' name we pray. Thank you.
 
Yes Lord Jesus I pray that if it be your holy will that ### will make sufficient grades on the ### tomorrow.

I also ask that you calm his nerves and allow him to remember what he has learned and so prepared for.

IN your holy merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen

sorry....*###*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pass my national real estate exam. To stay calm and recall all the information during the exam with ease and confidence. to make informed decisions and to be happy for myself ! Amen Thank you to all and God bless !!
Replies
12
Views
236
Please consider my ### year old son to pass the driver's exam tomorrow ###. Sadly he has twice failed the exam. Please pray for him to be granted by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to pass the exam tomorrow. He urgently needs the driver's license for his job. Thank you and the grace of our...
Replies
13
Views
363
Please pray for me as I have exam on ### for job purpose. Tomorrow evening I am going to ### from ### along with my husband and younger son. So please pray for my safe journey in train and also to get seats as we don't have reservation and return safely. We are leaving our elder son ### with...
Replies
7
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom