Favor

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjames4christ
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjames4christ

Guest
Believing God to give me divine supernatural favor with the Bankruptcy Court and my lawyer so that my bankruptcy payments will be stopped for a month so that I won't be charged any more money out of my paycheck for the car that I'd included in the bankruptcy which stopped working for me.
 
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members (especially my home Lord Jesus), my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying to get a car. Mine broke down. Im working with a dealership and tomorrow im supposed to find out if I can get the car. I need this car so I can get back to work. Have not been able to work for over a week. Im struggling financially because of this. I need divine supernatural natural...
Replies
11
Views
129
Please pray urgently for my mother, ###, and our family. We are asking God for justice, favor, protection, and a breakthrough concerning the buyout money my mother was awarded by the judge after her divorce decree. Her former husband, ###, was ordered to pay her buyout funds, with the payment...
Replies
10
Views
138
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for wisdom, knowledge, understanding and favor over my situation. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
10
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom