Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for me as I represent myself in a legal case. I need an extension and am going to ask for it today. Pray that the Judge and the other party will be in agreement. This has been very stressful for me.

Thank you for your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, in the mighty Name of Jesus, I come before You today asking for mercy and favor. You are the God who lifts people from obscurity and places them before kings. Let Your favor locate me and distinguish me wherever I go. Lord, let the favor that was upon Esther, Joseph, Deborah, Ruth, and...
Replies
9
Views
183
Tomorrow very successfull and efficient day. Everything smoothe and easy going. Favor from all the people who can help me that my life would be better, happier, more fullfilled. Lord you know the desires of my heart. This whole month of july in Jesus name! Let me have your favor in that. Amen!!
Replies
11
Views
163
Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom