Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray that You give ### Jesus please give ### Your wisdom, knowledge for her exam tomorrow. I pray she will do exceptionally good on her exam. Thank you Jesus for giving her the dedication, desire and enjoyment she gets from studying. Jesus, I pray for ### to be completely heal from POTS...
Replies
7
Views
306
I pray all my son's services will be renewed as it miracleous did last year as we all pray then, plus additional needed services he had in the past to be completely restore with no delay or interruption in February. Jesus, I ask that you guide, protection and grant me, his caregiver and my...
Replies
11
Views
388
Jesus I come before You with hearts full of faith, standing on the promise that no weapon formed against my family shall prosper. I stand in agreement, believing God for divine protection, restoration, breakthrough, and victory over every plan of anyone designed to delay or disrupt the services...
Replies
8
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,298
Messages
16,797,900
Members
649,839
Latest member
Cyraimormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom