Favor, Divine Appointments & Service Agreements

Intercessor

Beloved of All
I ask for guidance to good territory, to meet people that are home, that have interest in renewable energy so I can set firm appointments today in the rain for tomorrow (Friday) and next week. Favor, open doors and great and mighty things I do not know Jeremiah 33:3. Blessing on my company and its installer from the top down. Thank you in Jesus' Name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I ask for favor w/ customers, divine appointments, energy, endurance and protection. Strengthen me in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
223
I ask for immediate technical wisdom and understanding reading technical documents, watching videos and doing online tests. May I learn swiftly and thoroughly learn all the different aspects of my position very well and other pertinent product, installation and customer relations management...
Replies
4
Views
33
I ask God’s favor to find clients that’ll benefit from our ### Products & equipment (in business for ### yrs, outliving our ### yr industry-leading warranties). I ask for open doors, divine appointments & a heavy anointing on brief conversations. May I set consultations for households &...
Replies
6
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom