Favor at Work

Overslept! I didn’t sleep well, took snap and woke up after my ### mins shift started. When I called in the said stay home. Please pray my manager forgives me and they remember the good I’ve done for the restaurant in Jesus Name
Lord we pray that this manager will forgive this situation. We pray that the favor that was there before will be returned. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you Heavenly Father for hearing our prayers and blessing this request in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus, thanking You for Your faithfulness and Your constant presence. You are my refuge, my Defender, and the One who goes before me. Lord, place Your hedge of protection around me at work. Guard my heart, my mind, my words, and my reputation...
Replies
12
Views
614
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus Christ. You are my refuge, my fortress, my defender, and the One who sees every truth that is hidden from human eyes. Your Word says that You are my shield and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Today, I...
Replies
13
Views
276
God, thank you for refreshed sleep! Bring a buyer for my furniture! I ask blessings, favor & love to everyone, my accts, their patients, my coworkers & leadership team and blessings favor & love from them. Open doors for increased prescriptions, to meet my rx goals. Give discernment with packing...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom