Father You have a plan for all of us ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father You have a plan for all of us Lord let all our days belong to You I give You

### Lord I am sorry forgive me I cannot depend on my goodness forgive us please protect my ### help us follow You please heal and restore my ### as for me help my ### and I obey everything You ask save us and please take my ### of the meds and help me in school in Jesus name amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN FOR THE RED WHITE AND BLUE AND WHO STUCK FOR US TO THAT WANT MORALS GOD DESIGN BEAUTIFUL LOVE SAVED MY PLAN WILL BE THIS TRAILER OR MOTORHOME A BUS 5 TH WHEEL TRAILER TO MAKE INTO A VACATION HOME URGENTLY DRIVE TO GRAND CANYON AND CANADA TRY TO DRIVE ALL THRU USA 🇺🇸 ONE DAY AT A TIME U...
Replies
9
Views
108
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:15 – “The nations will fear the name of the Lord, all the kings of the earth will revere your glory.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:15, the psalmist expresses a powerful vision of the future. He looks forward to a time...
Replies
6
Views
127
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You for everything O Lord. I really do not know what to do anymore. nothing is ok. I have failed oh Lord. I am sorry for the times I was sexually immoral. I am sorry if I acted on other people's opinions and not Yours regarding all the land dispute actions. I am...
Replies
6
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,197
Messages
16,797,070
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom