Father without you we are nothing yet through the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifercruz

Prayer Warrior
Father without you we are nothing yet through the grace you offer through Jesus Christ we are more than conquerers. I give you praise, honor, and glory this morning as I enter into your gates with thanksgiving. Thank you Father for raising me from the bounds of hell, thank you for your love, mercy, and support through the trials of my life. Father you alone know my heart, my thoughts, my needs, and my desires. Today with all my faith I place it all in your hands and ask that Your will be done in every aspect of my life. In my marriage, with my health, and with my finances. Please guide me Lord that I will be a light in the middle of the darkness for my husband and sons. I want to be that virtuous woman that You talk about in Proverbs. Create a clean heart and an upright spirit in me Father. Guide my attitude, my mouth, my mind, and my actions today and everyday. I want to live my life for you. Thank you Father for hearing my cry, for meeting my needs and never giving up on me. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Father We are nothing without you, nor can be. Amen
Replies
13
Views
222
Thank you father, we are nothing without you, not can be. Sanctify this servant and all who I may pray with and for, in the blessed name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
12
Views
219
Thank you father, we are nothing without you, nor can be. Please pray the abolishment of all mind altering substance. Amen
Replies
7
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom