Father, watch over ### as she travels today. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Humble Servant
Father, watch over my wife as she travels today. Bring her home safe. Been with my daughter and sister-in-law as they travel to resurrection with weekend. Watch over my son and I. I continue to pray, O Lord, that you touch our lives, work on restoring our marriage and our family, heal my wife's body, mind and spirit. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father, you said we should ask and it shall be given unto us, seek and we shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto us. Lord Jesus, we ask that you perfect your word now and hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been praying over my spouse to be and I and I ask for those willing to stand with me in agreement to yield victory in prayer to defeat the enemy tonight and invite the Holy Spirit to perform a miracle. These are all things my spouse and I have spoken to each other further down, so I'm...
Replies
11
Views
345
Heavenly Father watch over me today as I getting lots of blood drawn and I pray to you that my blood work comes out okay and there isn't any harmful things that wrong with my body oh heavenly Father allow all my test to come back okay and that there no cancer or harmful things show up in blood...
Replies
6
Views
287
please Heavenly Father watch over me and all my ### tomorrow. allow us to succeed please bless us with the knowledge we need for this stressful year of our lives and guide us through it so we are not stressed. amen ### ♱♱ △ p.s please don't make my dog blind or at least let her be blind and...
Replies
6
Views
518
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom