Father turn my husband ###'s heart towards you and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleB

Prayer Warrior
Father turn my husband ###'s heart towards you and the things of eternal nature. Please help him to see how deceived he is and that the ways of this world are not worthy of his time. Lord I pray that my boys will find their hope and future in you. Lord I pray that I would remain steadfast in the hope that you have given me that my marriage will be restored. Lord Jesus I give you control over my life and the lives of my family. I thank you that you love each of us so much. In your precious name. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord,

Please be with this sister in Christ tonight as she prays for her marriage. Please come to her and her husband in a new way as they are going through this difficult time. Speak to them through your word and guide them in the way they should go. You are the God of restoration and hope and nothing is impossible for You. Amen.

I have had similar problems and I got a lot of help from Restore Ministries International. They are online, free, and Christian. All of the ladies there work on a volunteer basis and they have all had these kind of problems in their own marriages. Most have restored marriages. You can get in touch with them at -banned site-.com The information I got from them changed my life in many ways besides my marriage. The Lord wants to help you and he hates divorce. I will continue to pray for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Deliver them from all unrighteousness and turn their hardened hearts to You, break all rebellion pride and control that they seek You and salvation and break all in forgiveness. Bless them in school and work and help us to have blessed Safe holidays Protect us we pray. You are Praised Amen 🙏
Replies
6
Views
229
  • Locked
Lord Father God, I come to you that you will soften my wife ###'s heart towards you and allow love to overflow once again. Holy Spirit bring immediate revelations. In Jesus mighty name Amen and Amen
Replies
7
Views
243
  • Locked
Please soften ###'s heart towards you. Let her be saved in the name of Jesus.
Replies
3
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom