Father, thank you things are not worse. I know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WithoutOnePlea

Humble Servant of All
Father, thank you things are not worse. I know that what You say goes, and that there's nothing I can do to earn favor or grace. Please, God, help us. Please heal our son ### of disease, please provide for us above that which we ask, and please have hope turn into much better circumstances according to the riches of Your grace. Please hear our prayer, and receive all the glory, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 16:2 – Then Job answered and said: “I have heard many things like these; you are miserable comforters, all of you!” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, Job is responding directly to his friends, who have repeatedly given...
Replies
9
Views
177
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
145
🙌 LORD, We are Thankful for Your Tender-Mercies, Daily Faithfulness Lam 3:23 🙇🏻 Continue Faithful Prayer for Wife, Rom 10:1; Yet Need Your Help to Focus on Duties, Tit 3:14 New Things, Isa 42:9, Really Need Your Help, John 15:5, Grace to Do Both Ecc 7:18... 🙌 Father, You know me... I waited...
Replies
13
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom