“Father, thank You that I can come ...”

fathadolli

Humble Servant of All
“Father, thank You that I can come to You for all the approval and love that I need to live securely. Help me recognize that hurting people hurt others and guard my sense of value when I come under attack. Thank You for being my Savior. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know, love, and obey You; and make You known. Bless us with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. May we love what You love, hate what You hate, and live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God cover us. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the links below: Fear Not-God Got You
```
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus said, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day. Thank You for the honesty of The Way, The Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we know Who to ask to do what in saving lost family and friends. You clearly say...
Replies
9
Views
166
🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus said, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day. Thank You for the honesty of The Way, The Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we know Who to ask to do what in saving lost family and friends. You clearly say...
Replies
8
Views
148
🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus said, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day. Thank You for the honesty of The Way, The Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we can ask to work in saving lost family, friends, the unsaved and those who have...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,002
Messages
16,794,329
Members
649,578
Latest member
Zoirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom