Please pray for me that God should show me mercy, let me experience God's power, I want my evidence of pregnancy.
 
Please pray for me that God should show me mercy, let me experience God's power, I want my evidence of pregnancy.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
247
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Daniel 7:9 : I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. An...
Replies
6
Views
102
1. My marital settlement before the end of this year ###, 2. Political appointment, 3. More commitment and fellowship with God. 4. Financial abundance, 5. All round open doors, 6. Divine health, guidance and direction for me and my family, 7. Stress-free, easy and unexpected assets...
Replies
4
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom