Father thank You for this day of life, Lord, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father thank You for this day of life, Lord, thank You for guiding me and filling me with peace, Abba I pray for ###, manifest Yourself in her life Lord, give her a glimpse of Your Greatness, the seed has been sown and the invitation to know You has been taken, Abba, on the 7th, I don't know what but I know something BIG will happen, Lord, while I would be with ### under any circumstance I do pray that she is not pregnant Lord, please Father, let it all be a lie or something but please do not let her be pregnant or have a baby, Abba You created the universe and You turn the mountains on their anger without them knowing, I know this stumbling block that the enemy has thrown at me You use it as my stepping stone instead, please Father, set her apart from ###, may that be the cause she was sad yesterday, set her completely apart from him Lord for he is evil, bring her back to me Father, You have promised me this, I don't know when or how but do it Abba, in the meantime give me patience, strength, joy, peace, wisdom and absolutely no sadness, empty me of myself and fill me with Yourself, open her eyes and make her realise ### is not sheep, but wolf clothed as it, by all means Father set them apart as far as the east is from the west, do not make her pregnant and bring her with me Father, all this I ask in Jesus' Holy name, declaring and believing this is done, in His name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
249
Father, thank You for good eye dr report. God Bless all who prayed. I ask Silent requests in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
12
Views
192
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
13
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,993
Messages
16,805,713
Members
650,451
Latest member
Priirlain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom