Father thank You for this blessed day and for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father thank You for this blessed day and for speaking to me at night! Oh Lord thank You thank You thank You! Although I see through a lenses dimly now I see what You want me to do!! Abba, YES! I will cast many many seeds, I will be grateful, I will pray for others, I know all of these are actually my duties as Your son but now it is when I take it seriously. Father, I had the feeling that today is the day, today I get my breakthrough! and I believe it!!! Father, I pray in Jesus' name and I declare that as of today, ### and I are together again! In Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

And weekend with those close that they be patient, loving and kind and respectful Lord please bring us mighty peace Jesus, bless and protect our day may it be long and enjoyable in each other’s co. and they feel your peace and presence please and help to get good rest now. Amen
Replies
8
Views
121
Lord, I'm praying for a blessed day tomorrow that I have a good day off without being interrupted by my boss for me to come in because someone called out. Lord, bring in my coworkers that they show up for work, make a way where it seems to be no way in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
186
Also praying for godly low or no cost honest trustworthy workers that are totally reliable and quick Lord we need them soon please and justice as well Jesus and mighty protection. Amen
Replies
8
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom