FATHER thank YOU for everything.GOD my FATHER please take ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MehwishHameed7

Disciple of Prayer
FATHER thank YOU for everything. GOD my FATHER please take mercy on me and give back my love ### to me please GOD please do this mircle. Please GOD restore my and ### relation again for always and bless me with my love ### please GOD please i beg to YOU please do this mircle on us. I compeletly believe on GOD that my MERCIFUL GOD do this mircle that ### will be my husband for always. FATHER please listen my prayer and do this mircle. I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE NAME OF OUR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Daniel 7:9 : I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. An...
Replies
6
Views
100
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
92
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,470
Messages
16,800,159
Members
649,993
Latest member
Trduirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom