FATHER thank YOU for everything. FATHER please take mercy on ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkshadow23

Disciple of Prayer
FATHER thank YOU for everything. FATHER please take mercy on me and give back my love ### to me please GOD please show this miracle on me please GOD please do this kindness on me that my love ### will come back to me. Please GOD bless me with ### and restore our relation for always and he will become my husband for forever. please GOD please please please do this miracle on me. Please GOD listen my prayer and I believe that GOD YOU give back my ### to me. I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN GLORIOUS AND MIRACULOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke and reject every nightmare dream or dreams that goes against me and my hopes and desires and future and all with my close relations including dreams about ###, ###, ###, ###, and families coming around my and my relations eventually and all the dream...
Replies
8
Views
201
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray that you will give me and my close fam like ### a financial breakthrough by you you make money flow our way riches and a spiritual breakthrough through the spiritual warfare that me and my relation are going through and I pray to rebuke and reject resist cease and...
Replies
7
Views
165
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the nightmare dreams about ###, ###, ###, and who ever else that I dreamt about last night on Mar-20 - 2026 ( --- ) Mar - 21 - 2026 and I pray that you will do the same thing about me losing my Relationships some...
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom