Father thank You for everything and please forgive my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Father thank You for everything and please forgive my sins. Please grant ### a miracle healing from his lung illness and ### a job, in Jesus Name amen. Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I really feel sick every time I think of my sins. Please forgive me Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
327
Dear Lord Please as always protect my family and my cats, and kindly provide me with a job that will make me shine again. I know you have given me many chances in my life before and I destroyed them by sheer stupidity!. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
239
I've been through a couple of pretty tough years. I feel like I have been cursed. I love you Lord Jesus Christ please help me. Every day is more bad news I feel abandoned. I'm sorry for what I have done. I've lost everything My family I miss my kids so bad I need a car. They have started...
Replies
10
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom