Father remove all persons whom only bare malicious

Destiny D

Faithful Servant
Father remove all persons whom only bare malicious, warmongers and backstabbers. Lord I pray that ### be placed in their way that they will change their path and find you Lord. May this be a productive and peaceful day for all. This I ask in Jesus name Amen.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I lift up my family to You. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children cleansing, covering, and protecting every part of us. I pray that our days and nights will be peaceful, calm, relaxed, restful, and filled with Your love, joy, togetherness, respect, safety...
Replies
11
Views
314
Jesus, I lift up my family to You. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children cleansing, covering, and protecting every part of us. I pray that our days and nights will be peaceful, calm, relaxed, restful, and filled with Your love, joy, togetherness, respect, safety...
Replies
11
Views
238
Jesus, I lift up my family to You. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children cleansing, covering, and protecting every part of us. I pray that our days and nights will be peaceful, calm, relaxed, restful, and filled with Your love, joy, togetherness, respect, safety...
Replies
12
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom