Father protect my ### from his mother. Let your will

Lettinggod

Servant of All
Father protect my ### from his mother. Let your will be done today. Today he has a meeting at his school to determine what type of help the school can provide him. This is our second meeting. The school thinks he is ok and does not need what his mother is requesting. God has shown me and my ### favor. God I pray your will be done for my ### and not the will of his mother. Protect him god. Keep my ### safe. Cover us with your blood. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Dear Lord, protect me with Your strength and guide me with Your wisdom. Help me to remember to rely on my faith when I am afraid and draw from Your peace when I am overcome with worry. Fill my heart with Your love. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
170
Father God praise and thanks for this blessed day today I had a good night sleep without any interruption today I lift my 2 daughter's my son my 2 granddaughters 2 grandson's my father and mother brothers and sisters my God son ### who is facing some challenges in his life at this time and...
Replies
9
Views
331
PLEASE FATHER PROTECT MY DAUGHTER, MYSELF, ###, MY CATS, MY NEIGHBOURS, MY EX, HIS NEIGHBOURS AND EVERYBODY WE HAVE CONTACT WITH DIRECT OR INDIRECT, FROM STREP A, KEEP THIS BACTERIA AWAY FROM ALL US PERMANENTLY, ALSO PROTECT US FROM COVID AND VARIANTS, NOROVIRUS AND ALL DISEASES AND CONDITIONS...
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom