Father Plz Help Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father please help me and ### your will between us your will with this app he asked me to download. No more word curses wrong selfish prayers over midday curses ungodly evil unions ties in our lives. Break and destroy the enemies back from us also bring me a faithful Loving Husband in my life my rent not to high in 2 bedroom for me and Girls in I speak all this into existence 100 fold according to God's will in Jesus Name Amen
 
Father, you said we should ask and it shall be given unto us, seek and we shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto us. Lord Jesus, we ask that you perfect your word now and hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father God in Jesus's name Please help me in all of my ways today with everything that have to get done on my to do list Please lead & guide me Holy Spirit in all of my ways today & help me be very successful to accomplish many things I need your help & please take away all of my anxiety &...
Replies
12
Views
426
Dear Father you know all the details Help today We need to have a dwelling place of our own. You with your infinite resources bless us today so we can put a praise report I pray you will be glorified through my works I pray for the light to be here, I pray for peace and no stress in our body's...
Replies
9
Views
243
Heavenly father please send help today and heal me asap! I'm so sick with demons I almost fell down. I don't know how capable I am to do so much work but I'm still trying. I need the holy spirit asap. Do not delay, you said in your word call on me in your day of trouble and I will rescue you...
Replies
11
Views
562
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom