Father, Please unite me with the man that I love. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedOne777

Disciple of Prayer
Father,

Please unite me with the man that I love. He is so distant with me. Soften his heart towards me and bring him closer. Open the lines of communication so that I hear from him. Please my Lord hear my prayer. Prayer warriors please pray for me and with me. In Jesus's Holy Name I pray. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone. I'm here because I am feeling so helpless and I beg of you all to please pray for my love and I.. we have been together for two years last month and we lived together but there was constant fights and his battle with giving up alcohol which led to abuse and constantly having...
Replies
10
Views
567
I pray ### put his differences aside and pride and childlessness and anxiety and open his heart to my father and me. Father, soften his heart and forgive us both as sinners. We want him in my life and promise to love him forever and actually he is my soul mate and that he have his heart and...
Replies
10
Views
266
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray for the following people: ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Let us pray Heavenly Father to work in the hearts of these people in such a way that they have a much deeper, truer, and healthier relationship with Jesus Christ. Let us pray...
Replies
6
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom