Father please take away all my worries ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Whatever the situation you are in, sit for a minute and pray wholeheartedly. God Listens you. God surely does miracle in your life. I am praying for your situation. Leave your situation/problem to Lord. Strongly believe HIM. You definitely get answers. May God Bless You. Amen.
 
Father please take away all my worries and put Your hudge of protection around me and my baby. May all my reports and scans will be fine. Please keep protecting me and my baby through out my pregnancy I shall testify in the name of Jesus I pray Amen
I prayed for you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I worry a lot about a lot of different things and have done most of my life after having a chaotic upbringing. I believe in Jesus, our Lord and have been going to church for a number of years but I can't seem to get past the part where I'm meant to pass all my worries to Jesus and not be...
Replies
9
Views
598
Hevenilye father. I ask you to pray for my self. Take all my worries away. Lord, I found out I have found out I am growing a heard ball bump in my stomach which I didn't know why it is. I haven't when to see a doctor. I thought it really nothing to worry about. I Weather live to see my kids...
Replies
9
Views
336
I request prayers that God takes away all of my fear, worry and doubt and that I am no longer plagued with these feelings and that God helps me to be filled with Faith in Him and in His Plan for my life and that I am able to trust in Him to guide us and direct our paths and to help us to do...
Replies
11
Views
532
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom