Father Please Show Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelwarrior

Prayer Warrior
I have a grieving heart today and overwhelming sadness. I have stressed so much over finding a new job I ended up having to be hospitalized. Please Father, I pray you convict my heart and lead me where I should go. Please show me, Lord. I really need your help. I look to you for the answers. Show me what business or career you would have me follow. I am tired and I need you now, Lord. Show me and give me assurance. I need you, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
I lift your intentions & your request up to The Lord & pray that he will calm your heart. He will bring you peace in your time of sorrow & despair. In Him you will find true guidance & extreme support! God Bless You Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
238
Jesus Please show me where else to live I am not comfortable here Amen
Replies
9
Views
185
Dear Lord Father, Please reveal Your face so I may know that You are still with me. I am currently under fear's control and confusion, I am dreadful of everything. I pray in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom