Father, Please place me in the man that I love ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father,

Please place me in the man that I love in his heart and mind. Remind him of me during this time we are apart. Strengthen the bonds between us as I have not heard from him today. Unite us my God. Please Lord soften his heart towards me so that he contacts me and thinks of me. I miss him so much. Open the lines of communication between us my Lord so that I hear from him. Thank You Father for Your endless mercy and love. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know there are people here whose problems are much more important than mine, but I’m desperate to find someone who loves me back. I went through a lot after falling for a girl who didn’t feel the same, and it’s been affecting my mental state. Please pray that the Lord sends me someone with a...
Replies
9
Views
202
Father, please place a hedge of protection around ###. Help her to find her worth and her way. Open her eyes to see the intentions of others and help her to turn to those who are truly concerned about her. Lord, grant her wisdom and discernment. Envelope her in Your love and compassion. Bless my...
Replies
9
Views
343
I hurt the man that I love so badly. Please pray that God make us happy together again. Pray that God place forgiveness and trust for me in his heart. Pray that we have a happy relationship with each other. Pray that we still get to be happily married to each other.
Replies
6
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,403
Messages
16,810,877
Members
650,788
Latest member
Astalkira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom