Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please keep my baby active, healthy and strong. Keep protecting my baby through out my pregnancy and there will be no episode of reduced movements. Please all my reports and scans will be fine. No more still birth. Father I trust in You and I believe I shall have a healthy baby without...
Replies
10
Views
272
Father please keep my baby active, healthy and strong. Keep protecting my baby through out my pregnancy and there will be no episode of reduced movements. Please all my reports and scans will be fine. Father I trust in You and I believe I shall have a healthy baby without any complications. I...
Replies
12
Views
372
Father please keep my baby active, healthy and strong. Keep protecting my baby through out my pregnancy and there will be no episode of reduced movements. Please all my reports and scans will be fine. Father I trust in You and I believe I shall have a healthy baby without any complications. I...
Replies
12
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,345
Messages
16,798,444
Members
649,862
Latest member
Aelaerdiinmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom