Father please I pray with petition that ### will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Father please I pray with petition that ### will be Ok with the flight and that she will be comfortable and that she will like her new home. I thank you for the time we had her. I agape you father, you are just a sweet heart father... we ask this in Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am writing to ask for your urgent prayers regarding a deeply distressing and unjust situation my family is facing with a neighbor. We have been subjected to intense verbal abuse, harassment, and boundary violations. Recently, law enforcement had to...
Replies
7
Views
134
I. The Invocation of the Avenger Arise, O Lord God of Hosts, the Mighty Avenger and the Defender of our Borders! Do not keep silence, for the land of our inheritance is distressed by those who know us not. Stir Your holy anger, O Lord! Look upon the native-born people of this soil; See how the...
Replies
8
Views
174
I. The Desolation of the Household O Lord, let the "hedge" of the stranger be utterly removed, as it was in the days of Job. Strike the foundations of their commerce and the "bread" of their industry. Let their bank accounts be emptied by the wind and their contracts be turned to dust. May the...
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom