Father Please help me stay off drugs In Jesus Name

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Lord Jesus creator and only advocate to all that's holy and pure,

Redeemer, Holy one, King of Kings,

Armor and sanctify ### in Jesus name,

Amen
 
Hi, friend. I appreciate your seeking prayers regarding your addiction, and it shows that you've made decision to get out of it. Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to free you from the hold that drugs has on your life. Grace and peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m going away from loved ones please pray God be with me for deliverance from drugs and fear, depression, grief, and evil. Spirits. My name is ###, I’ve been on drugs in and out of prison for ### years. I feel defeated. Please help me. Please, I’m tormented.
Replies
6
Views
276
I had a dream about bugs that bothered me. I hope it isn't a curse from the LORD. Jesus Christ, please save me from identity theft, and computer virus. I'm not sure how to get rid of the virus. I'm really messed up after reading the holy bible. I had given out my information to a scammer that...
Replies
7
Views
237
please help me with my homework dear father in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,341
Messages
16,809,979
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom