Father Please Hear My Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please know I am so thankful for all your blessings. I love you and have complete faith you will see me through these trials in my life. I am just so tired of the roller coaster and need your help. I am begging for some peace mentally and financially so I can enjoy my life. I have made so many mistakes I now realize and just beg your forgiveness and guidance to show me the way. I trust in you. Please help soon. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD thank you for all the things you done for us, tonight I am asking for financial help help me earn please so I can pay the monthly bills, also please help me in my life decisions thank you I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
9
Views
138
Dear God, I come before You again, please kindly renew my spirits and lift me up. I know You are angry with my sins, please forgive me. Thank You Heavenly Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
429
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you, please answer. There's a baby involved. I don't know how much more I can take. Every day is something different that I'm losing faith and hope. I pray that you grace me and my family with your presence. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a safe place to live...
Replies
14
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom