Father please give me my heart desire in JESUS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray me to God that grant my heart desire! I will leave unto Him right now my struggles and obstacle in life! In Jesus Name God is Good He will answer my prayers.
Replies
6
Views
324
Thank you beloved friend my GOD grant you your heart desire amen
Replies
9
Views
152
I am asking you to pray for me for God to answer my heart desires. I am currently going through a lot of stress and I need God's help.
Replies
8
Views
713
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,748
Messages
16,814,655
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom