Father please forgive me for losing my patience with###

Legowar

Disciple of Prayer
Father please forgive me for losing my patience with ###. I was trying so hard to be strong and well while he is ill. I was in so much pain last night I lashed out at him. Please father let his transplant come thru so that he can be normal or as close to normal as possible again. Help us make it thru financially, so many doctor bills.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Please as always protect my family and my cats, and kindly provide me with a job that will make me shine again. I know you have given me many chances in my life before and I destroyed them by sheer stupidity!. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
243
Dear Heavenly Father, I know I was all wrong in the past. You gave me so much blessings in the past and I wrecked them. Please God, please forgive me and give me one more chance to succeed in life. Please continue to bless my family and my cats. Thank You God, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
324
Lord Father please forgive me of all my sins and hear my prayer. I need my wife to put me first. Stop cheating. Stop insulting and actually make me feel loved and wanted. To come back to our marriage. I just did so very much for her and day after getting all her wants I'm attacked by her and...
Replies
7
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom