Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father please ### will see me on this upcoming appointment. Please Father May he gives me growth scans appointment so it will be helpful to monitor everything. I pray that You are with me and bless me with a healthy baby without any complications. Please take away all my worries I ask in Your Holy name Amen
I prayed in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the nightmare dreams about ###, ###, ###, and who ever else that I dreamt about last night on Mar-20 - 2026 ( --- ) Mar - 21 - 2026 and I pray that you will do the same thing about me losing my Relationships some...
Replies
8
Views
241
Father please stop my bleeding and heal me completely please Father heal my lower abdomen pain and from menorrhagia condition. You know Father I cannot walk, sit and do anything because of this condition please let me free from this. You have healed the woman who was bleeding and she touched...
Replies
8
Views
544
Dear Father, please protect me from the people who want to see me fail that includes my family members. I’m tired and I’m very scared that I may not be successful due to overprotective people. When I was in dark places (I still am), I found you and when I prayed for you, you have answered my...
Replies
7
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom