Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Father please bless people financially to those who need it We need your provision . I need to adopt these kittens and adults . I pray for balance Thank you and bless you in JESUS Mighty name amen
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, dispute, and for you to remove, discontinue, disconnect, ban, erase, delete, dissolve, cease, and desist from banishment on and against all the dreams and nightmares I had last night including the one where you reveal stuff against me. I...
An end of the year miracle! I decree and declare Amos 9:13-15 over my life!
Amen! Lord forgive me for when we sinned against you in the realm of my finances; or in any other ways. Lord, Philippians 4:19 says “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ...