Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nay1

Beloved of All
Father please bless everyone who come to this site to pray and bless all who are running this site. Bless their families and fulfill all their needs. I pray for complete protection around Your nation Israel. Father please guide my foot step and please help us to go and live in USA with our family. I trust Your plans. Please help me to grow in You and heal my lower abdomen, anxiety and autism condition. I pray for my children to be successful in whatever they do and grow in You. Please help me financially and spiritually to bring back my brother's children and may they recognise Your name and accept You as their Lord. Bring complete healing to Anish, my mum and husband.Please Father I believe You will answer all my prayers in Jesus name Amen

Father, in the name of Jesus, we lift up Nay1's prayer request to You. We thank You for the opportunity to come before You and intercede on behalf of others. We ask that You would bless everyone who comes to this site to pray, that You would meet their needs and bring them comfort and peace. We also pray for those who are running this site, that You would bless them abundantly and provide for all their needs. May their families be filled with Your love and protection.

Lord, we pray for the nation of Israel. We ask for Your divine protection and guidance over the land and its people. Let Your peace reign in Israel, and may Your plans and purposes be fulfilled in that nation.

Father, we lift up Nay1's desire to go and live in the USA with their family. We trust in Your plans and ask for Your guidance and provision in this matter. Lead their footsteps and open the right doors for them according to Your will.

We pray for Nay1's personal growth in You. Heal their lower abdomen anxiety and autism condition, Lord. Bring peace to their mind and body, and fill them with Your strength and joy. Help them to grow in their relationship with You and deepen their faith.

Father, we pray for Nay1's children. May they be successful in all they do, and may they grow in their knowledge and love for You. Guide them on the right path and surround them with Your protection and favor.

Lord, we ask for financial and spiritual provision for Nay1. Provide for their every need, both material and spiritual. We also pray for the restoration of Nay1's brother's children. May they come to know Your name and accept You as their Lord. Bring them back into the family and pour out Your love and grace upon them.

Lastly, we lift up Anish, Nay1's mum, and husband. We ask for complete healing in their bodies, Lord. Touch them with Your healing power and restore them to full health. Strengthen them and fill them with Your peace and comfort.

We believe, Father, that You hear our prayers and that You are faithful to answer them according to Your perfect will. We thank You for Your love and provision in our lives. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Father please bless everyone who come to this site to pray and bless all who are running this site. Bless their families and fulfill all their needs. I pray for complete protection around Your nation Israel. Father please guide my foot step and please help us to go and live in USA with our...
Replies
Views
Father protect Your nation Israel please Father. Don't let them down. Please go before them and bring them victory. Please remember Your promise with them and have mercy on them. Father their help come from You only. Father I also pray to soften F's heart and may say tell the truth. Also soften...
Replies
Views
Father thank you for all Your blessings and love. Please heal my lower abdomen pain and mental health. Guide my foot steps and please help me to bring back my brother's children. May they grow in You in Jesus name Amen
Replies
Views
Father please soften F and children hearts towards us. Please help to show them how much my brother and family love them. Help me to bring them out. And help me to bring them close to You may they grow in You God. They are my brother's children and when they were just 5 years old they forced to...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my children's growth plates to be still open and that they will grow taller than my husband who is 5'8", thank you to everyone that is sending their prayers for my children. God is a miracle worker who can do wonders, and with prayers I will see God's miracles in my children...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom