father of mercy and love

steve1969

Faithful Servant
I GIVE THANKS WITH A GRATEFUL HEART!

I GIVE THANKS TO THE HOLY ONE (FATHER GOD, THE SON JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT FOREVER)

I GIVE THANKS BECAUSE HE'S GIVEN JESUS CHRIST HIS SON

AND NOW I SAY AM WEAK AND THE FATHER HAS MADE ME STRONG

AND NOW AM POOR AND THE FATHER HAS MADE ME RICH BEYOND RICH

BECAUSE OF WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR ME GLORY AND HONOR FOREVER TO THE FATHER

I GIVE THANKS FOR ALL THESE THINGS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

BLESS ALL

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
11
Views
192
I need God’s forgiveness and physical healing. My husband disappeared. On purpose. He’s ok. He married his girlfriend in ###. We hired a private investigator. I had to divorce him on my end. I was so destroyed I drank alcohol. I went to work after drinking alcohol. I was fired. Escorted out of...
Replies
9
Views
151
🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom