father lord thanks for everything you

TREEZA

Disciple of Prayer
father lord thanks for everything you have been doing for me and my family I'm humbly asking to restore my health please keep me away from the bad sickness and deseases out of my life
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that your health will be restored and you will be strengthened and comforted back to better health. May God uplift you in his divine light and surround you with His awesome glory. Stay merciful and strong in faith, for our God of love and grace is always with you. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, thanksgiving, and expectation. Father, I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to move mightily in every area of my life, my family, my finances, my business, my future, and the things that concern my heart. Let...
Replies
11
Views
119
Oh lord, thanks for everything, blessings and forgive me for my sins, lord, let my friend move to ### to her auntie because she's flirting with my friends here. I hope her ### told them to move there… I am praying for that for her safety. Thanks you lord for the prayers no tickets come from...
Replies
6
Views
341
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom